This month’s Rowing & Regatta issue is titled the “Adaptive Rowing Special” packed with all sorts of great pieces and material on adaptive and pararowing including a contribution by Adaptive Rowing UK.
- Profile – Ben Pritchard: The GB Para-Rower Reflects on His Journey.
- Worlds Preview – A Crucial Milestone on the Road to Tokyo
- Mixing It Up – Bradford’s Mixed Ability Squad
- Welcoming Everyone – Tips for Starting an Adaptive Programme
- Tracking Down the Talent – GB’s Talent ID Programme for Pararowing
- Adapt Your Coaching – Top Tips from Bruce Lynn J
- Positive Adaptations – Physiologist Examines Training for Para Coaches and Athletes
- Boats With Floats – Overview of Beginning and Adaptive Boats
- Marlow Spring Regatta – Profile of Adaptive Racing by Norwich Junior James
The issue also includes a variety of quotes, comments and even adverts tailored for the adaptive community.